– A Pre-order is a product that will be available in the future, as per the date in the description.
– Orders that contain a combination of Pre-order and available now goods will be shipped separately, with the other order being shipped in conjunction with its Pre-order date. No additional postage cost will be incurred in these circumstances.
– All Etoiles au Paradis packages are gift wrapped in our tissue paper.
– If you wish for us to include a personal note with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order and we can help you.
Are your garments true to size?
– Our garments are hand-made to Aus/US/EU standard sizing so typically they will be true to size. If you are worried about a design, or natural materials causing a different fit please send us an email and we can send you measurements and fit information.
Please be aware our size guide is general – sizes will vary dependant on the silhouette and fabrication of the individual garment.
How do I care for my Etoiles au Paradis purchase?
– All our garments are hand-crafted with care, and we make sure they’re labelled with the best care instructions so you can enjoy wearing them for a long time.
– We recommend that our fine silk, chiffon, leather, suede and other natural materials are speciality dry cleaned only, never hand or machine washed to avoid premature wear and damage.
– Unfortunately, where you don’t follow our care instructions we will be unable to accept returns and issue replacements – so please make sure you read and understand them.
Can I order an item once it is out-of-stock?
Sometimes we will be able to source a similar fabric/material or organise for a re-print of a design. In most cases though, unfortunately once a design is finished we will not stock it again.
Please email us email@example.com if you want to enquire about an out of stock or custom item.
How is your pricing displayed?
– All pricing displayed on our Australian website is in AUS dollars. International purchases are displayed in US dollars.
Will I receive notice if a product sells out, changes price or fabric choices change?
– We specialise in small runs of exclusive prints and designs – we may have to change our pricing, product availability and descriptions with short or no notice. We will try to ensure our website is updated in real time – but due to the extremely limited nature of what we produce, this may not always occur.
– We may alter the terms of any special offers, sales period and sales stock at any time so it is best to take advantage of a sale quickly or visit our site and social media often to check on new items and sales.
Where do you source your fabrics from?
We want our customers to have pieces that are exclusive and in small supply. We print our own original fabrics using our unique designs. We also source quality fabrics from Italy, Japan, Korea and fine Chinese silk. Most of our products use quality organic, natural fibres – we hope you appreciate the difference.
How do I know your garments are made ethically?
We love to support local industry and small suppliers – from our print designers, through to our trusted garment manufacturers. We make sure the companies we work with to help bring our visions to life do not engage in any practice that contravenes international labour and child working laws.
We get extensive information on our supply chains and typically will meet with our designers, manufacturers, fabric makers, models, photographers.
Can I use, publish or share any of the images on your website?
– Website design, content, text, graphics, style information and other materials displayed or downloaded are the property of Etoiles au Paradis or used with commercial permission.
– All content is protected by Australian and International copyright, trademark and other laws and is not permitted to be used unless we provide written permission.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about using our content – we love hearing from you.
– Etoiles au Paradis content is not to be modified, adjusted or reproduced for any public display or distribution – our models, designers and photographers won’t like it.
– Unauthorised use of any of our information, digital content, and materials can violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity. Stay out of trouble and don’t do it.
Should I share my account information with my friends?
– You’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information. All activities on your account are your responsibility – so if your friends buy things you’ll
What about my privacy?
– Each customers privacy is of the utmost importance to us – which is why we use a secure site. All information collected by Etoiles au Paradis is used solely for order processing purposes and special offers.